Photoshoot!

17:39 Angela 2 Comments

I'm done with exams! *attempts to do a cartwheel and fails badly*

I can now start blogging regularly or as regularly as I can, which should be twice a week or on a busy week once a week! Anyway, a few months ago I shot a few photographs for my friend and her blog. I really liked the photos and I was impressed at how they turned out. I was experimenting with the settings on the camera as the theme of the photoshoot was colour, and I wanted the contrasting main colours of green, blue and browny/orange (the bricks) to really come out!

I have to say, I absolutely loved shooting my friend Alisha, and hope to shoot with her again sometime soon. I think i'm starting to figure out what type of photography I like to do. Portraits and street photography is definitely something that I want to do more of.

Enough of my blabbing here are the photos.
























Angela xx

2 comments:

  1. Passing by to tell you how talented you are! I love the pictures and with that little cute face of Alisha's everything comes out so good! What camera do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Benja, this had made my day! I shall pass the compliment on to Alisha! I use a Nikon D3000 its an old camera, but a good one!

      Delete