So long 2015

16:53 Angela 0 Comments

Twenty-Fifteen has been a wonderful year for me. My first full year without being in education, which I have to say isn't all that bad, accept for all the bills and actually taking responsibility for your life. 2015  brought Netflix and chill and that I did that a lot)

I've learnt a lot about my self, and I feel I have grown and achieved so much. I've accepted who I am, and embraced my flaws.

I did not find "bae" in 2015, but I did get my heat broken for the first time.

I am around the same weight at I was at the start of the year. Although I feel I have I have toned up, and I have dropped a dress size. I've learnt not to rely on scales. I have been debating for a while to do a "How I lost the weight" post..

I fallen in love with underground bass music. I liked it before, but now I'm in love. Catch me on the dance floor in 20 years time embarrassing my kids

At the start of the year, I made a list of goals related to photography, I can now tick off every one of them, I've increas
ed my skills as a photographer and have been graced with many opportunities to improve and showcase my work. At the beginning of the year, when someone asked me what I did, I would say "photographer" even though I never even did a paid shoot. Well this year I photographed a festival, I've done studio shoots and I've shot club nights. I cannot wait for what 2016 will bring!

I've met the most amazing people (and not so amazing people) and both have taught me so much. There is so much kindness in the world, don't believe what the media tells you. Remember good news is no news.

I told myself, I needed to travel more and I have. I have visited this year Spain, Morocco and Croatia. Next year I will be going to the Czech Republic, Indonesia, Spain and Croatia, who knows I may travel to other places as well

There are so many other things I would like to post but I do not want to inundate with you with too much.

2015 has been great, full of unexpected surprises some great some not so great. I am happy to move on to the new year.

Bring on 2016!!




0 comments: