No.1

12:25 Angela 0 Comments




Hi,

So, this is day 1 of 30. The challenge is to write a blog post every day for 30 days. I was inspired to do this challenge because I love writing and I really enjoy blogging which I haven't done much of   either lately.

I also want to revamp the blog. I have been unsure for while what I want this blog to be, and therefore very indecicive of what I want to post on here. Now I just want to use this place as a creative place for whatever I want. I want to share my thoughts and feelings but also share my travel adventures as well my photography. I don't know why I put a limit to this space. I guess because I've always read that it's best to catorgorise your blog. Which has left me scrapping many posts about things that wouldn't necessarily fit in with the blog. I want my blog to be a reflection of me, and I'm a multifaceted person. I have a passion and interest in multiple things, and I want to share that

So this is it.

Day one.

Angela

0 comments: